Beside bows I also make paper bags made of poster board and gift wrappers, you know how expensive paper bags are in the store so I tried to make some for myself to use for different occasions or just to put some small things in. If I don't do fancy gift wrappings I can just use my handmade paper bags which I designed by myself too, although the designs are not pretty like in the store at least I try to be creative and make it in my own way.
HERE ARE SOME OF THEM
I folded and measured the bags first and I use a cut out flowers or any pictures from wrapping papers and paste it on the plain bag to make it look nicer.
I'm very crafty and want to learn everything handmade stuff as I could especially if I can make money out of it, you will never know I'm going to have my own gift shop someday(haha in my dreams).
Above are the bags with bows on it
Here are the wrapping papers, some bags I designed for wines and for gift cards you just fold and measured it base on the size of the stuff that you want to put in, For the handle you can use either a paper twine or a string. It's not that really hard to make a bag, for me I think its faster and easier than to make a bow.
- Making a bag using a wrapping paper need to double the paper if you wish to put a heavy stuff in so that it will hold the things that you put in it.
- Use puncher to make a hole where you insert the string handle
- Tie a knot on both ends of the string to hold it in place when inserted it in the holes
- Measure the string on your desired length
- Put cardboard or poster board at the bottom inside the bag to make it sturdy
I'm open for any suggestions and advices so feel free to comment below if you have any tips and ideas to suggest about my creations, I will be happy and will appreciate it so much. Thank You! See you around.